We use your Personal Information collected by us in the following ways:
- To ensure that content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any Contract entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive services when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our Product(s) or any other ancillary services.
- For accounting and audit purposes (including fraud auditing).
- To carry out credit checking and credit scoring.
- To develop new products and services.
- For marketing and market research purposes.
- Where you consent, pass on your Personal Information to third parties.
- Such other purpose as you may authorise from time to time.
We may also use your Personal Information, or permit selected third parties to use your Personal Information, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we can contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or through direct mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your Personal Information, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your Personal Information or on any order or registration form.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of your Personal Information that we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisements to that target audience.
You will always be notified when your Personal Information is being collected by any outside parties. We do this so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not you wish to proceed with services that require an outside party.
Please note that you can not opt out from supplying your Personal Information to us.